Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First post of many

Hey Folks,
My name is Alex Stark and I am from Prairie du Chien. Like many of you, I am also doing a BIGBY this year! Thanks to Jesse Ellis, I just found out about this blog. I'm still trying to figure out how I can use this site to compare and also share my BIGBY list with all you and your lists. Any help that you guys can offer is really appreciated!

On the birding side of things I just scored my BIGBY Forster's Tern. However I am really looking forward to the next two weeks....

Alex Stark

1 comment:

Jesse Ellis said...

Alex, in the email I forwarded, there's also a link to a spreadsheet made via google documents. Did you get that? Can you access that? If that's not working you should email Owen Boyle, whose email address should be on that same email I forwarded.